Monday, March 24, 2008

Videos Galore

As promised here is video of the baby rolling over. He's gotten really good at it but once he's done he doesn't necessarily like being stuck on his tummy. He'll be much happier when he can also roll from his belly to his back.




I tried to get some more video of him rolling, but he was content to stay on his back. He's playing with his new bunny from Grandma and Grandpa Jones. Thank you!



As soon as I stopped filming he rolled over and I got the last bit of it.


He's not content with sitting still anymore, but he's frustrated at his limited mobility. Now that he has a taste of moving around he can't get enough of it. So to get a little more exercise I threw him in the tub so he could kick to his hearts content.


I have to report that the nights here have been a lot better. Great in fact. Now that he can roll he is able to sleep on his belly. He has always been a good sleeper, it was just a hard transition from him sleeping in the boppy to now him being able to sleep on his stomach. For about a month he just couldn't sleep because he kept waking himself up. We are back on track and getting a lot more sleep!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am glad you are getting a good night's sleep. Mary slept better once she could roll over on her stomach too. I love his four month picture - he is so cute.