Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy, Busy

Oliver and I made a trip up to see my parents last week. We had a great time, it was especially nice leaving Oliver with Grandma for a couple hours. I also went to my friend Cathie's baby shower. Everyone thought Oliver was the bee's knees and he got the usual round of people saying "he's so alert!" Everywhere I go people say that to me. He must be a super genius or something ;)

Oliver and Uncle Bret



Hmmm not to sure about this guy



In his stupid rain forest bouncer. I would never buy a monstrosity like this, it was a hand me down from some people we know.



Oliver and his Pal Marcus






I planted some Irises last spring and this year they bloomed! Here is the first big beautiful flower.



And then a whole bunch more bloomed



So pretty



Oliver also has a bouncy thing that hangs from the door, he digs it.



No hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Gina...he's getting so big! I can't believe he's almost five months old. What a happy guy. I hope you had a good visit with your parents and Elisa's on her way soon, with that beautiful Lucy.
Jerilou