Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 Months Old

Here's Oliver at 4 months wearing the adorable sweater Grandma Pat knit for him. Too bad its 80 degrees here!



Its an awful lot of orange clothing for one small boy.


And....yesterday he rolled over for the first time! TA DAA. He always has this look on his face when he gets on his belly. I'll try to get some video of him rolling over soon.


The nights here have been rough. He's reverted back to a newborn, up every hour on the hour. We are really having a hard time adjusting since Kirby's been gone. He doesn't want to sleep on his back, or his side, or his belly. He doesn't want to sleep in his crib, in the pack n play or in the bed. He wants to be held, which is not working at all. I've got to figure something out, before I lose it. I need some zzzleep. But I guess that's what coffee is for.

No comments: