I woke up last Saturday feeling like I'd been run over by a truck. Achy legs, sore throat, headache, no appetite, the works. I called my mom to come down and help me, she'd been planning on coming down soon anyway, but this was a good excuse for her to drop everything and come see her baby (Oliver, not me) So she came the next day and really helped me with the baby while I recovered. The baby didn't get sick thankfully he just sounded a little congested at one point and had some extra big boogers. How do you get out baby boogers? They drive me crazy!
While she was here we worked on some handmade baby gifts. One thing we made was a diaper cake for my friend Cathie whose babyshower is at the end of this month. Her baby Alexander William will be here in May. If you are wondering what a diaper cake is, here's a picture.
And here's the final product
I also had my mom take some pictures of me and the baby, since I was getting requests for some pictures of me on the site (by Kirby) I call these our "Welcome Spring" pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment