Well here we are still waiting on little boy to arrive. Its not bothering me too much but he needs to get here soon! I posted a ton of our pictures on our shutterfly site that I will be mostly using from now on. If you didn't get an evite let me know you want to get on there and I will send one out to you!
Gina, Oliver and Dozy
-missing Daddy, and waiting for baby
Mary's Birthday
-
I can't believe I have been a Mother for 8 years! Mary is the sweetest
oldest kid anyone could ask for. She asked to have a few of her little
friends ove...
11 years ago




1 comment:
We are all talking about you constantly. One more week until Christmas! Love the pictures. I hope you'll get your package in time. Let me know if it arrives. Kiss Oliver and give your mom a hug. Love you Gina,
Jerilou
Post a Comment