Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boy Oh Boy :Updated

Well you may have heard by now its another baby boy for us. I had my feeling all along but started getting convinced that it was a girl, but alas another boy. Which is good because I won't have to change the name of the blog, this baby will also be made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
Its been very hot here and we've been transitioning in many ways. Getting ready for a new baby, a missing Daddy, and a baby becoming a boy, it all keeps us on our toes. Oliver is now in his big boy bed, its still his crib but with the front missing. He is much happier being able to get in and out of bed on his own, but bed time can be a bit more challenging for the same reason.
Also we're getting a new car! I've suffered the Echo as long as my cheap frugal self could but now its time for a momma mobile. We're getting a Ford Flex, they are really cool and spacious, so if you come to visit you won't be stuffed into the backseat of the Echo anymore! I'm really excited:)
We had a great trip back to the states visiting the farm in Colorado and Kirby's family in Washington. I didn't take many pictures but here are a few my mom sent me from CO. You can see some pictures of us in WA on Janis's blog, Written in Lynden, the link is on the right side of the screen. Ciao for now


Pictures are bigger now and a couple more are added!


















2 comments:

Janis Taylor said...

Gina and Kirby~
Every little boy should have a brother. I'm really happy for you and Oliver.

Jerilou said...

I love little boys! We are very happy and excited about Oliver's new brother. Perhaps this little guy will look more like his papa than his mama!