This one isn't so bad but we have the same exact picture from every ball we go to. The same across the table picture pose.
Here I am on the dance floor.


Group pose, these are all the other company commanders and their wives. Everyone looks nice but Kirby is making a stupid face. He couldn't reconcile the fact that he was shorter than me and standing behind me wasn't a viable option.

Looking silly with Kirby's boss.

The second ball was held in Garmish Germany. There is a military resort up there that is really awesome. Unfortunately the weather was not nice so we weren't able to enjoy any of the trails and such up there. We of course froze in our tank tops and flip flops because we were as always unprepared. We had a great time and ate a lot of great food. At the ball there was a buffet style dinner and to my great delight our table was the first to go through the line. I was the first to get food. I felt bad walking back into the room with a HUGE plate of food while everyone else just sat there waiting, but then I thought screw them I'm pregnant and hungry and I deserve to be the first in line! Someones got to be anyway. My dress that I bought for the ball didn't fit, my rib cage had gotten to big, so I went with my old trusty red one that I've worn to every other ball besides this last one. At least it was stretchy.
Kirby and his 1st Sergeant and one of his platoon Sergeants.
My friend Kerry who is twice as pregnant as me. She's twice as far along and has twice as many babies in her belly.
The drive home was beautiful, its usually rainy through the pass but this time it was sunny and gorgeous. Seriously if you ever get a chance to drive trough the Alps between Italy and Austria it is breathtaking. These pictures don't do it justice.




No comments:
Post a Comment