Our little baby bear has reached and passed the two month mark! Its a short amount of time but it seems like he's been around forever. He is getting fatter by the minute and really smiling and laughing (no sound yet) and just enjoying life. He's still not sleeping through the night, but with one 20 minute feeding around 4 I really can't complain. Especially when he goes right back to sleep.


"Laughing"

Look at that belly!
3 comments:
Howdy Gina-
I'm glad I found your site. :) I just happened to click on it through Patti P's site. I vote that Oliver looks like you. Is his hair blonde? Hope you don't mind if I bookmark your blog--cute pictures!
Gina,
I miss little Oliver....He's adorable. I see an itsy bitsy resemblence to Kirby.
Janis
Well, he's just a little cutie! Hope you all are well.
luv
Julie, Sarah and Manuel
Post a Comment