Looking at the map deciding where to go first.
On the tram.
Grant's cabin, I think.
We had to stop at one point to get the buffalo out of the way.
Petting the goats.
Kids with kids. haha
Loved the turtle.
Bald eagles are a big favorite.
Aaaah Beer. Dash really liked his too.
We drove into downtown to see the Arch.
Both kids fell asleep on the way there, Dashel was able to stay sleeping...
Oliver just stayed grumpy.
We ate lunch at the first place we could walk too since it was super hot and I was carrying Oliver. Turned out to be a great restaurant called Caleco's.
Next Stop South Bend, IN




2 comments:
These postings are great. I feel like I'm on the trip with you!
I love your St. Louis pictures! It is so weird to see pictures of you in all the places we've been, without us. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment