No more bouncy seats. He flips over and slides out. Its getting hard to get anything done when he's awake. And he doesn't sleep that often!
I thought about mailing the boys to Kirby and giving him a turn.
They're on their way!
I love dressing little boys!
Oliver loves to draw, he's filled up three big notebooks with his doodles since he turned two. I found this drawing yesterday and asked him what it was. He told me it was a butterfly.
My favorite part of the day




3 comments:
Wow, I am impressed with Oliver's drawings! I love the picture of Dashel sleeping on his face. Peter does the same thing.
Sara - I let Oliver have pens way too early, much to the chagrin of my couch, but he's gotten good at using them, so we'll just have to get a new couch...eventually lol. I was never able to put Dashel on his back, since he was born he wanted to sleep with his face burried in the bed. So much for the whole "back to bed" thing.
In the photos of Dashel facing forward you can really see Kirby! Love his clear blue eyes and beautiful skin. beth
Post a Comment