Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pictures of Kirby

Here's some recent pictures of Kirby from the lovely oasis known as Afghanistan.



1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

Hey, this is Stacy...Nicole's friend. I just wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog. I have already had people questioning my desire to have natural childbirth. It's frustrating to me. I don't understand why it's such a strange thing to want to do that! I have a great doctor who is all for it. She actually supports the idea of having a doula there with us. I am really happy with her and think that she will help us to accomplish our goal if it is at all possible. I appreciated hearing from someone that is PRO natural birth! I have had many people saying, "Go for the epidural, it's the only way you can enjoy the birth." HuH? Thanks for your comment! If you have any suggestions for coping techniques, please let me know!!